Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse!!

OK so I might as well come out with it......I do love the Twilight series; but don't judge me yet!! I realize it is not a great classic and never will be. I realize there isn't really a whole lot of a plot, but I read the books and am seeing the movies for pure entertainment, and I do enjoy them. Anyways, I saw Eclipse last week when it was released in theaters, and wow! I really liked it!! It had humor, romance, and action, and I enjoyed it. The werewolves are great!! Now before you say, "Well of course you like them. You're a girl and the guys have their shirts off for most of the movie!" I won't deny that; however, the werewolves are just really funny!! Because they're not really old like the vampires and are teenagers, I can see the craziness that all of us teenagers have in the werewolves. The movie overall was great, but a total chick flick! (Guys, if your girlfriend likes these movies, take her to Eclipse, earn some brownie points!! :) ) There was a bit of unnecessary constant kissing but if you can get past that definately go check it out!

3 comments:

  1. LOVED this one over the last two. you were completely right.
    *Jewel*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and ya I really like this one. The fight scene was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete